Aberdarian Logo
The Aberdarian 1933 (no. 2)
from Mr. T.J. Evans

Mr. Evans wrote two items for this issue which was produced in-house at the school. Mr. Cox also contributed by making the ‘block’ for the graphic. In the early days the magazine appeared termly, but we do not understand the comment in the editorial about a new series. Does it mean that there was a break in publication before 1933?