This photo was taken in the ‘new’ school in Cwmdare Road on
the occasion of the retirement of Mr Warren who was our Head from 1954 to 1970.
His wife, Gwladys, is seated to his left, and Jennie Williams to his right.
Later, in 1978, he was awarded an OBE in the Queen’s Honours List for his services
Hospital Board of the Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil.