Badge

Aberdare Boys’ Grammar School

Memories & Memorabilia

Old School

A small class in the Main Hall, 1922

From Roger Excell

Main Hall 1922

The photo was taken from the west end of the hall. The door next to the Honours Boards led to the Headmaster’s room (later the School Secretary’s room). The door on the far left led to a classroom (Room 4), and the door between them led to the corridor. The plaque on the wall, extreme left, is the First World War Memorial Plaque, unveiled on 7 October 1920.