Logo
The Aberdarian Easter 1938 (no. 1)
from Mr. T.J. Evans

This is the first Aberdarian published after Mr Cox had retired and when Mr. W.R. Williams had taken over as Head Master. Like the 1933 issue on this site, the editorial states that this issue marks the publication of a new series, and that Mr Williams had decided to revert back to a professionally produced magazine following on from the most recent ones that were produced at the school.