Aberdare Boys’ Grammar School
Letter to Town Librarian
Letter from the headmaster to the town librarian about the display of the latest
edition of the school magazine.
Mr William Rees Williams writes to Mrs Edith Sturdy about the complimentary
copies he is sending.
The library was situated in ‘Chews Shop’ (now demolished), High Street on
the corner opposite St Johns Church.
Mr William Henstone Sturdy was town librarian until he died in 1925, whereupon
his wife Edith was appointed in his place.
from Aberdare Central Library