badge

Aberdare Boys’ Grammar School

The Aberdarian

Home Page

clock tower

The School Magazine first appeared in December 1903, labelled volume 1, No.1. This series continued with three issues per year until some
point in 1913, probably coinciding with the transformation from a mixed school to a boys’ school in September 1913.
There followed several “New Series” with the first in December 1914, labelled volume 1, No. 1. Further “New Series” followed in 1933 and in 1938.
The numbering of the magazine ceased with the first post-WW2 magazine in the summer of 1949.

mag_Dec05

Dec 1905

mag_Aug06

Aug 1906

mag_Dec10

Dec 1910

mag1912

Dec 1912

1914 December

Dec 1914

August 1915

August 1915

mag33_2

1933 No. 2

1933 Number 3

1933 No.3

mag34

1934

mag38

1938

mag39

1939

mag49

1949

mag50

1950

1951

mag52

1952

mag53

1953

mag54

1954

 
mag55

1955

mag56

1956

mag57

1957

mag58

1958

mag59

1959

mag60

1960

mag61

1961

mag62

1962

mag63

1963

mag64

1964

mag65

1965

mag66

1966

mag67

1967

mag68

1968

mag69

1969

mag70

1970

mag71

1971

Mag 1972

1972

mag 1973

1973

mag 1974

1974

mag 1975

1975

mag76

1976

1977

mag78

1978

mag79

1979

mag80

1980

mag81

1981

1982

1982–83 1982–83   new

1984

mag85

1985

1986

mag87

1987

mag88

1988

mag89

1989

mag90

1990

       

mag87

Letter from Headmaster about 1938 magazine


 

Home Page