Aberdare Boys’ Grammar School
Aberdare County School Soccer XI, 1903–04
from School Archives
There is no indication on this photograph of names of the players, or schoolmaster.
A notable piece of detail is the shirt-badge, partly visible on three
of the players’ shirts. It appears to have the letters ACS embroidered around it.
The photographer was Harris of Aberdare, who was located initially at 1 Station Street.