Close this Window | Site
UCW Aberystwyth Chemistry Department, 1967
Front Row: Meredith (porter), ?, ?, A.J.S. Williams, Secretary,
a Post-Doc, Alun H. Price (Physical), Colin Young (Inorganic), Mansel Davies
(Physical), Prof. A.F. Trotman-Dickenson, Harry Heller (Organic),
Sam Graham (Organic), George Morrison (Biochemistry), Secretary, P.A. Davies
(Librarian), Telephonist, Leslie Jones (Storekeeper), ?
Staff not present in photograph: John Bowen (Organic), C.B. Monk (Electrochemistry)
(Names of unknown individuals are welcomed - send by email - addresses on home
The Edward Davies Chemical Laboratory
The group photograph was taken in front of the original Edward Davies Chemical Laboratory,
opened in 1907, on the left in the photograph directly above.
The extension to the laboratory, on the right, was opened in 1963.