- An Outline of the Development of Science (The Thinker’s
Library) Watts & Co. 1947,
- Hanes Datblygiad Gwyddoniaeth, gan Rhiannon a Mansel Davies,
Gwasg Prifysgol Cymru, 1948.
- Physical Principles of Gas Liquefaction and Low Temperature Rectification.
Longmans Green and Co, London, 1949.
- Infra-red Spectroscopy and Molecular Structure. Elsevier, 1963.
- Some Electrical and Optical Aspects of Molecular Behaviour. Pergamon,
- Dielectric Properties and Molecular Behaviour
Hill, Nora E.; Vaughan, Worth E.; Price, Alun .H.; Davies, Mansel.
Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, London, 1969
- Dielectric and Related Molecular Processes. Vol 1. Royal Society
of Chemistry.1972, also later volumes.
- A Selection from the Writings of Joseph Needham. Book Guild Ltd,
1990. Click here for
- A Scientist Looks at Buddhism. Book Guild Ltd, 1990. Click here for
- The History of the Faraday Society. Royal Society of Chemistry,
Mansel also wrote many shorter articles that were contributed to academic
journals, or formed a sections books edited by others. One of particular significance
is the following:
- “W.T. Astbury, Rosie Franklin, and DNA: A memoir”,
Annals of Science, 47 (1990) 607-18