- The Economics of Coal, I.L.P. pamphlet, 1919.
- The Miners' Struggle with the Mine-owners, I.L.P., 1921.
- The Anthracite Industry: its past history and future possibilities. (Prize Essay
at The National Eisteddfod), 1922.
- The History of the South Wales coalfield under Government Control, (MA dissertation),
- Josiah Wedgwood Bicentenary Pageant Books, 1930.
- The Making of Pottery, (Penguin Books), 1930.
- The Coalfields of America, Western Mail, 25 Nov 1931.
of a Welsh Tutor in the USA, Welsh Outlook, Vol. 19, No. 10 (Oct. 1932),
- The Industrial Revolution in The Potteries, 1730-1850. PhD thesis, University of
- Bicentenary of James Watt - How Wales assisted the Famous Inventor, Western Mail,
20 Jan 1936.
- History of British Trade Unions, with G.D.H. Cole, 1939.
- Ceilings for Prices & Profits - How the Co-operative Movement can play its part!,
The New Dawn, 20 Mar 1948.
- Yr arloeswyr, Lleufer, Cyf. 7, rh. 3 (Hydref 1951), 121-125.
- Alfred Zimmern, Lleufer, Cyf. 14, rh. 1 (Gwanwyn 1958), p. 10-12.
- A Potter's Magic China Plates - Josiah Wedgwood, FRS. Western Mail, 17 Dec 1959.
- Scotsman who enriched Wales - Prof. J.S. Mackenzie, Western Mail, 1 Mar 1960.
- Rev. Dr. Joseph Priestly - a tribute, Western Mail, 28 Mar 1963.
Ysgol Haf y WEA yng Nghymru, Lleufer, Cyf. 19, rh. 3 (Hydref 1963), 135-136.
- Fifty Years of Learning celebrating residential summer schools, Western Mail, 19
- People in The Potteries, (introduction), Adams & Dart, 1970.
- The Rise of the Staffordshire Potteries, Adams & Dart, 1970.
In the period 1940-43 there were several publications written on co-operation, and
in the period 1943-46 several of his radio talks were reprinted in The Listener.
From 1954-1960 he edited and wrote for Fairclough Magazine.
In addition to his publications he lectured on the following topics whilst at his
Staffordshire WEA post between the two Wars:
- The Economic Approach to Knowledge
- The Light of Economics on World Problems
- The League of Nations from 1919—1936
- America and England and World Peace
- Italy, Abyssinia and the League of Nations
- The Italo-Abyssinian War and the International Policies of Europe
- Pros and Cons of Anglo-American Friendship
- Historic Foundations of Anglo-American Friendship
- Extra Mural University Education Among British Workers
- Bringing the University to the Workers of Great Britain
- Learning and Labour in England
- Higher Education Experiments with the Workers of England
- Present Trend in British Political and Industrial Life
- Post War Political Parties in England. Post War Tangles in the Old World
- Josiah Wedgwood—the Master Potter of the Eighteenth Century
- The Art of Wedgwood—the Master Potter of England
- Josiah Wedgwood and His World Famous Wares
- Post War Unemployment Problems of England
- Post War Germany and its Problems
- Post War Italy and its Problems
- Post War France and its Problems
- Post War Russia and its Problems.